FAQ — How to Purchase And Use Gift Cards
HOW IT WORKS
It’s quick, easy and secure to purchase The Urban Birder Gift Card. Here’s how.
- • Select the design of the card
- • Fill in the details of the person you want to gift the card. The virtual gift card will be sent by email to the address indicated.
- • Write a message to your recipient
- • Click “Buy Gift Card”
- • and make your purchase.
TUBW’s Gift Card designs are updated regularly to give you a wide range of choice for any occasion or recipient. Whether you’re wishing your bestie a happy birthday or saying thanks to dad, you’ll find a design to suit.
GIFT CARD DELIVERY
If you are sending an Gift Card to yourself or to someone as a gift, you or the recipient will receive a notification to the email address entered to claim their gift card instantly.
The email includes the code to redeem the gift card and a printable PDF version of the gift card.
- • If you do not want the recipient to receive our automatic e-mail with the gift card because you want to deliver it personally, then put your email address in the option “Enter recipient’s email address”.
- • If you are unsure of the recipient’s email address then put your email address in the option “Enter recipient’s email address”.
Note: Gift amount not be printed on Gift Cards.
GIFT CARD REDEMPTION
You can use your TUBW Gift Card online at www.theurbanbirderworld.com as full or part payment on your purchase.
Go to our booking page and Checkout by paying with your voucher code.
If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card, you can pay the remaining balance using a credit or debit card.
The Urban Birder Gift Card is valid for 12 months and can be used as many times as necessary until the card balance is used up.
Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
GIFT CARD CHECKER
To check your card balance or recent activity click here.
CAN WE HELP?
If you have any other questions about Gift Cards, just drop us an email at Miranda@theurbanbirderworld.com and we’ll be happy to help.