Speyside has got to be the sole favoured site in Scotland for birders to catch up with the species that are so difficult to get to see in the rest of the UK.
The region’s beauty is unrivalled, the accessibility at the sites visited first rate.
The wildlife watching opportunities are thrilling and the hospitality at the Grant Arms Hotel will make you want to come back year after year!
Rock Ptarmigan, Black and Red Grouse, Snow Bunting and Mountain Hare in the Cairngorms, Golden Eagle and Red Deer in the Monadhliath Mountains, Crested Tit, Common Crossbill, Red Squirrel, Capercaillie and Pine Martin in Abernethy or Glenmore Forests, seaduck, divers geese, waders, dolphins and even possible Minke Whale in the Moray Firth plus lots more.
Over 100 species are expected on this 5 full day guided special week.
To reserve your place on this tour
Included in the price
- 6 nights full board accommodation at the famous Grant Arms Hotel, Grantown-on-Spey, in a Superior Room.
- Guided trips out every day with David Lindo and resident guide, John Poyner.
- Evening programme of talks featuring David Lindo plus wildlife films and quizzes.
- Boat trip to look for sea birds, whales and dolphins (weather dependent).
- An evening at the Speyside Wildlife Hide.
- Fine Scottish Dinner menu with free wine.
- All entry fees.